Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SAYONARA to my uni life....loved it and hated it..

Finally finished my med school.
But somehow not very pleased with myself.
I got a shock the other day seeing my ex-fiance's wedding photo on facebook.com.
It was just few months away but i didnt know he married another girl.
I guess it was just not meant to be.
It wont be mature of me to bash him on my blog but where else can i bash him up other than my own blog!!??lol
Anyway, he was this egoistic man who thinks that other people are stupid and lackers. Then he made me feel insecure alot by making remarks about how i look, remarks about breaking up (even if its a small matter) he has to win the arguement everytime!selfish! and
Basically i cant tolerate being with him too long...there you go..
So i am slightly happy for him as he found his pair who can tolerate his attitude.
I wonder who can!??But of course i am dissapointed by his actions deep inside but i felt that i let him go long before i saw this picture. Feeling nothing more than abit of dissapointment.
About the exams and graduation day..It was long wait for this moment but i dont feel satisfied as i cant share this moment with people i care about most.
But i am truly blessed as i know who cared for me and sacrificed for me..
I wana thank my family, friends and unimates for supporting , caring, loving ,helping me while being overseas.
To my roomies and ex roomies , i m sorry for being crazy time to time (hahah) and thanks for being patience with me. Sharing things and living together wasnt easy. But now it s time to say goodbye u ll see me next time as MO..MUAHAHHAHHA!
To wenli thanks a million just cant express how much thanks for being there, for maNjaing me for doing my hair, bla bla coming to resQ...PINK pig to resq
Though i know u tried ur best but still cant attend my graduation u went for the rehearsal..lol..
Try to be patience and be cheerful always.MUAKsss

There are so many things to share in thoughts, experience and knowledge but i guess it s better for you all(juniors) to learn them yourself in your own way.
SAYONARA RSMU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey there..

karlson here..I chanced upon your blog from another website. I was kind of shocked reading your statement pertaining to your ex-fiance..

"Anyway, he was this egoistic man who thinks that other people are stupid and lackers. Then he made me feel insecure alot by making remarks about how i look, remarks about breaking up (even if its a small matter) he has to win the arguement everytime!selfish! and
Basically i cant tolerate being with him too long...there you go..
So i am slightly happy for him as he found his pair who can tolerate his attitude.
I wonder who can!??But of course i am dissapointed by his actions deep inside but i felt that i let him go long before i saw this picture. Feeling nothing more than abit of dissapointment"

that paragraph kind of hit a chord with me..dunno, probably reminded a bit of my recent ex, who said the same thing about me a couple of weeks ago. not like I've got a huge ego, and wanting to win an argument everytime, but I just found it funny reading some random blog, and reading a paragraph that has hit me so hard now, it gets me thinking..weird..

Anyways, as a total stranger, congrats on the convo, and you look good on the projection screen..haha..

cheers and regards.