Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Tomorrow is convo day

The funny thing is whenever i wanted to go out, the dark cloud was not far above me..It rained everytime i stepped out of the hostel. But whenever i was inside, the sky seemed clear.With sun and all.
The other day we (with wenli) we went out to VDNX having picnic with pau and some pasta. An old lady who sat on the same bench with us joined in and it was fun having conversation with people.
Then it rained....(-_-) I think it was last Friday.
Weekend was spent just like that-being home and resting but my headache attacked on Sunday and again yesterday.
I was lying on the bed whole day finally decided to ask for Maral.
Then suddenly it was wednesday(today) the day wenli leaving Moscow..lols
i was so excited to go back as well seeing the juniors packing and waiting for the transport to arrive.
Now that i m back in my room, this very moment, the sky is as clear as it can be!We went to kvartal for some groceries it was starting to get cloudy and it rained when me and Suresh were sending Wenli off.FUnny...
ANyway, i ll be alone in the room time being since wenli will be going back and other roomie is always busy and rushing off to somewhere time to time..kinda peaceful but boring abit.
It wasnt like a big deal the convo day for me as my parents wont be attending but my closest friends here will. I m happy for that reason though i wished wenli can attend it too..Thanks alot for helping me bring back some of the stuff(lots) I m really embarressed but really thankful for the help.
Of course i m wondering what is in store for me next... but i m sure things wil fall into place and soon clear picture will show me the path.
Hoping to have nice day today..Dont wana have headache again..

No comments: