Thursday, June 19, 2008

3days countdown

WOw, i ve been so busy lately. I rarely cook nowadays. Just tumpang my friends place and eat.(-_-)
The 2nd stage of exam wasnt as difficult as i thought it would be but time was swift and the hall was overly packed with the 6th years.
Now the final stage...finally the final of all finals..
Though i m worried and nervous, i m feeling a little numb and tired of the long exams..
But i got myself a kimono top(at last something new for such a long time) after the 2nd exam..It s hard to find smtg my size here..Most shops only sell oversized ones.
I cant wait to finish the exam and rest.
I am sad to leave this place, this country and my friends here but at the same time very anxious to go further...to the next chapter...

1 comment:

Cheeming said...

good luck in your exams!!