Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Few days to countdown..Some things i just cant forget..

Since i sold the bed, we rearranged the place and it is now more comfy and spacious.

Yesterday thinking i had some extra cash in my hands , went out to apteka and bought tonometer and termometer for future use.But only to realise my atm card was up to no good...
Wenli got me stethoscope rappaport as gradution gift.THANKS BUDDY!Though least expected, i am glad and thankful.
Through ups and downs, she shared many same views as i do.

The idea of sexy pastor's wife again came into my mind while browsing through for new music video online in youtube.com.
Dont know what other people think of her and her status. But personally i was irked. Especially when this particular pastor is the favorite idol among many students here...
A friend told me that our God never dissapoint us but Man does.


Finally got ticket Egpyt airline and flying back on 29th july. pretty late but i wanted to settle everything and make amends with everything here before i leave.

Though there is someone i find hard to forgive since she betrayed me some time ago, i became different person and learnt my lesson on trust the hard way.

The innocent face and voice make me wana vomit. I forgave her once, i forgave her twice even when i heard ppl telling me she has been saying things behind my back but i brushed it off, i even forgave her when she left me scar next to my left eye.It was one time, she walked past hurriedly, her jacket /movement,somehow the chair just fell on me while i was eating dinner on the floor and the sharp end missed my left eye by 1cm!! I was bleeding profusely from the deep cut but she walked away.
When i returned from the apteka, i found her telling our friends it was an accident and that i shouldnt blamed her or hurt her!! DAmn , i didnt even have any bad intentions but only to forgive her! Not only that she pretend to be scared and took on hiding in other friends room.And since then she always having a friend protecting her and following back to our room as if i m gonna jump and kill her whenever she return!!But this wasnt the worst to come....
We definitely cant judge a person by the cover!I still cant forget how she lied to the whole batch saying i bought papers(physics exam) from Bad A$% Indians ppl. Even after i confronted her and explained to her she was mistaken( i really thought she misunderstand me at tht time-gosh how foolish)she didnt even apologised. I added that she should explain to everyone about it that she was mistaken.

But somehow the next day , she told everyone the bigger lie-she told pp that i threatened her by using those bad A#@ Indian ppl to F**" her up just because she claimed that she told the truth about me and that her life was in danger!
Almost everyone ganged up sgainst me that time i still remember vividly -the day of LAtin exam. Even if there were some bystanders who knew what really happened, they can just sympathise but in the end , pp just prefer to join the major side anyway...
Her friends(who used to be my friends too before they took on her side) protecting her as if she was this lil rabbit innocently hunted by superevil witch!!
It was hard, rough time for me.Imagine losing all your friends-many those which i introduced to her as well. But i bet she dont care. Everywhere i looked i see doubts and disgust on faces, i lost respect from my batchmates just because of a lie...Some even sarcastically scolded me-hey u bought papers??you always friend with bad INdians aa??
even if i defended myself and explained-do u think they ll believe my side of story at tht time?? pointless so I dont feel i needed to explain anything, if u think i m such a corrupted person then you arent my friend anymore-you dont know my heart and where i stand. i Prayed hard some day this will be over and pp will come to realise how foolish they were to trust this *****and open their eyes widely.
So those who read this beware of people who looks innocent they might be the biggest wolf!


Things were never the same after that.It was over and long forgotten by others but to me, how can i ever forget this? Thanks to her i lost faith and trust in friendship. I am cold and snobbish or bad tempered if someone doesnt know me they might use these words to describe me. But who cares!!Only time can prove and show me the real friends are..
It might be nearer to the end of my uni life. But i wish to share my experience to younger naive people but i just cant stop being overwhelmed by the dramas and triumphs from the chapters of my life here. Take notes, and learn from the proven path.I m definitely looking forward for future nonetheless.

1 comment:

MIKE@SURESH said...

All the best for the future :)