Tuesday, May 02, 2006

all i can give to u is friendship..


i m just a friend

Dont know what s wrong with our exs,
especially u..

When they were your bf ,
they never appreciate you,
They throw tantrums,
they scream and shouted at you,
they hit you,gripped on your wrists,
so hard tht it was bruised with finger marks,
one had other girl in his heart too..

another had their parents looked down
on your mom and dad,
what they did ,
tht they need to suffer such disgrace?
in fact why want to hurt them
when they loved me so much?
for fuck sake they are my parents
u r talking to!!

when things are ok,
we had our dinner together,
which was made by my two hands
but they nv said it s nice,
you clean their bathtub,
even if u were their guest in the hostel,
but their blockmates make them dirty,
shared lots of good friends
but when we broke up
they took sides...

but all that was over now,
i m as free as a bird
my mind is peaceful and willingly to fall,
to freely love someone else,
i am relieved...tht i can get out from this
before it s too late..

i can still offer friendships,
i can offer u my hand when u r in need,
we can hang around talking bout good ol times,
we can go on separate ways and be happy ,
free...and always together as friends..

but not when u r acting like a jerk,
havent your parents taught u well?
sarcasm isnt the way to make things right,
and tht hitting a girl wasnt a thing to do..

i cant give u more than friendship
No matter what you want...
let s look back at things
u had done to mess this up..
dont need to make promises
because when i left u
i already gave up
there s no more love left in my heart
but pure friendship..
u can take it or leave it..

so dont hurt me ,
and act like assholes to me,
i dont deserve this!!
all i asked for was friendship and fairness,
nothing more nothing less,
i had been too patient
with your bad ass attitude..
i had enough!i m sick of this..

let me go on with my life,
but i will always be there when u needed me
to lend a hand or to share our thoughts
to have some fun or to cry on my shoulder
yes i can give u all this
as long as u promised me a true friendship...
coz it s all i can give....
i m leaving all behind
and taking with me only
the good ol times
trying to forget why it ended...

so i m beggging u please
dont hurt me again...
i m just a friend
so please be fair and treat me like one..
if u cant accept this..
just say the word and i will leave..
i m just a friend

No comments: