Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mini minie more?!and beautiful eyes?


ysterday was a heavy day. but it went by just as fast. patient told me that i have beautiful eyes.haha..paiseh ha..coz all she can see was my eyes under the mask and surgery suit.

gosh i m late.

------------------------------will add to this later---------------730 am may 4 2006
then we have this mini exam to make sure we know how to make diagnose based on our theorical classes for these whole 2weeks...
I was rushing to finish my patient's history and managed to pass it up on time...
I was lucky to get a female patient with acute gastritis..well at least its the diagnose i made upon the *ostitatsia* so i got my marks and WELL DONE!..tht night me and Fir and such good time at the Sinbad cafe eating our dinner..
tomorrow till tuesdays will be holiday!!yay!

well these few days ,i got real bad ass pulsating migraine on the right temporal of my head ..i have no idea what triggered it..perhaps my emotional stress...lets not think about it olright?we still have paracetamol and aspirins to the resQ!!!

No comments: