Friday, April 28, 2006

All about the surgery cycle and caffein tablets..i m a druggie...



Since the end of the war field surgery,my mind has been in a blur..All i can think of was sleeping in the lectures and classes is no good..but i cant stop doing that even if i tried paying 100 %attention ..so i asked Teelun for some cafein tabs..
Besides it got me more interested bcoz it can induce lipolysis and increase adenosine induced body function thus increasing my body metabolism..i read about this in e-med ,the usual website where i do all my studies in english coz i just cant afford any textbooks..

The sun is getting sunnier in the evening,the peak is when it s near 5-7pm...
About those caffein tablets it's in 0.1gramme..i took four in one time today at the lecture hall to prevent myself from drowsiness...but somehow i still felt so darn sleepy during the lecture..i felt like losing the stamina..i dont know why,the topic was interesting but i still feel drowsy and i sat in the 1st row so i wont fell a sleep but i did...darn..Just cant help myself..i needed the lecture notes bcoz in the russian textbook the classifications are different..darn..

I knew it s bcoz of my late night sleep and the nap in the evening making me tired during the day but i had no choice!How i wished tht the day has more than 24 hours..then i can sleep,clean my things,chat,study,rewrite notes!!cook good meals too!

sigh....

No comments: