Monday, May 15, 2006

MASSAD 06 the bad annual dinner!!


The sunday started late and i missed my mass due to late night sleep on saturday...but it indeed started well with a smile on my face in the morning..having steph in the room is like a blessing..=)

Then Neilson came with the church buletins like usual*a reminder of me missing the church mass*hehe....he told me tht steph will need to go earlier in the other bus..i wasnt so happy bout it.Then came swan ling n her roommate and i helped them to get their make up done..

and they all left me for the function.When the time came,Gerard knocked on my door.
but the shitty bus wasnt on schedule..we waited in the windy ,sunny day outside for like 1h 30 mins..i started to feel sick again with tht throbbing migraine starting..
Edwin went to the apteka n bought me the paracetamol.I swallowed them dry..then in the bus the heater in the bus was on..burning my legs near there..

We were late when we got there..no space for us to put the jackets also have to bring them in..the hall was so darn small the seats was damn !!so damn thight!no space to move around or comfy is out of the question...

then the food in the menu they sounded like promising
but when thy finally arrive we have to share all
one ikea plate of spagethi v half plate occupied by other dish and STILL we need to share with other 4 people..wat is this shit!!we all went home hungry tht night with steph sleeping and her stomach growling!!HUnger after dinner!!stupid !!

the soup was horible too!!who add corns in kanji soup haa!!tatse so weird!!and the fruits are all rotten !!are we dogs!!i wonder where the money goes!!!

no point dressing up for such event wasting money and time...

furthermore i sat far from my gang..i hate tht..
i have no good things to say about the anuual dinner...F****ed up it really is!so i m just honest here.........

No comments: