Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Weird day



The morning started slow as i woke up a little too early for class. I took my sweet time this morning having coffee and on the computer-Mr.GIgan. But he is getting older and lamer. Perhaps i used him a little too much to surf the net for vagina and female reproductive system materials for the cycle. So Gigan went goo gaa! Sorry i was just kidding.

As usual i traveled across the seas of people and hang on the metro and then hang myself again in the trolleybus as i was short to be holding the bars above me while standing. I sort of felt like holding some monkey bar.

I went to the Gaderob to find the old lady collecting the coats hiding behind the door! So i shouted Drastvuite! She was still behind the door, hmmm...wondering what she was doing then only i realised there was a mirror...Oooo. I thought she was hiding from me..who knows maybe my coat has some problem..

Then i went up to the 7th floor the gynae department of Hosp 55 in Shabolovskaya metro. Then some really bad mood nurse shouted at me, don't stand here u are blocking my way! So i moved. The day went like usual. To the clinics we went and see some patients. When the patients realised there were 7 of us , some got excited and made noises outside the examination/procedure room.
Came to us one young lady, like usual she ll have to take off her underwear and sit on the exam chair with her legs up. But oH UH she forgot the cloth*individual ones * to cover the seating area. Instead of wearing her underwear back and go out to take the cloth she left at the waiting area, She ran out and covered her behind with her hands!It was hilarious! Oh God! She must be embarrassed to death! I' d rather not live after that kind of moment!

I tired hard to control my laughter in order not to make her feel embarrassed but she smiled at us! We all(i mean only me) just burst into tears! Holding the laughter inside so our professor wont nag at us for laughing. So instead tears came out!

Then like usual we have lectures that never seemed to have endings-the so called never ending stories best to put you to sleep. And every time when i fell asleep with weird poses there will be the weird Russian guy who looks at me when i doze off. How embarrassing!Uhuhu....For that reason i ll try not to fall asleep but i still cant stop myself from doing that day after day!

Yeah my mind floats sometimes thinking about going skating in the weekends!hahahaha.
And Yeah, why does everyone keeps talking about Valentines. Sheeshh!totally depressing. COme on! MAn!

No comments: