Friday, February 09, 2007

Skating day in park gorki -the park for gorks


Friday was the day i waited for , after witnessing abortions at the clinic s surgical room, i cant stop myself from feeling disgusted and nauseous.

But friday evening turned out to be the greatest time skating in my entire life. I never had so much fun skating with friends or anyone before.
Gorki Park is an excellent place to learn to skate and enjoy the scenery. I was lucky to find myself a friend, Stepan who loves ice hockey and of course, he can skate very well. He guided me and scared me a few times but in the end it was really really fun!
The music and the ambience was great!The lights were lit and it never looked so beautiful at night in such park before!..He was very funny and careful at the same time. Indeed i had such a great time. He bought me some kind of wine *but i forgot the name of the wine. HA-HA...=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sten: my first comment as witness. it was great! it was mulled wine. ;) thanx Jo 4 everthing.