Monday, January 29, 2007

now tht my exams were over with moderate satisfaction.

But one thing though, why does my brain felt like it is rotting? Isn't this suppose to be the time when i can enjoy myself fully and rest all i need? Why does my body felt like a giant squid lying on the bed.....Even when i was watching the hockey game in the stadium i almost doozed off!I was supposed to be excited and cheer for the team..Well everyone else was doing that..
My sleep cycle was really off the norm. I slept early at 10.30 pm but in the middle of the night i would wake up at 3 am. Then, i would watch or do smtg hoping something not too noisy! And then i will automatically dooze off again at 6 am and will be awake in the late afternoon. This is horible , i never felt so lazy and all dimmed before!
I have plenty of things to do like for example, i can wash n clean the toilet and bath room, wash my sweaters, clean my room, do some self assesments, go and catch up with my friends but no...i just felt like sitting in front of the table or on my bed reading news, writing blogs and watch cartoons or series that might rot my brain.....I can always go out and have a walk somewhere but i made it a reason not to as the weather was cold..haha...alrighte! i will start by writing the blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why does my heart feel so bad?

why does a soul feel so bad?

you gotta move baby, hope you successfuly overcome yr depression.
kis