Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Trust or not to trust?

Today after class i went to Konkova by foot..i walked and jogged a little enjoying the cool breeze.It was just 0 celcious..i couldnt resist the charms of the day!As i stopped at the Strella company to pay my internet bills for the next month..I thought of asking for the receipt of the router that i purchased ..but to no vail
coz they cant find the details..what the heck..

Then i went to see Angel and chat with her..whoa..got long story there..nvm la it s not good to remember also might as well not write it down..

It was hurtful for me to be alone nowadays..but it s ok...

Angel told me about her life here and how she cant trust people nowdays..
Yeah i was thinking the exact same thing..how can u truly know tht u can trust tht person?what if one day your friend whom u confide in and trusted betray you or have been doing tht all along..?i got tht experience once in my 1st year with my roommate..we were so close to each other..but she betray me all the way..i dont even know that..Naive..
But it was past now i have to be smarter now..so to believe in ppl or not?It s a choice to make ..i better learn to see ppl with my open conscience not with my blinded heart..

No comments: