Thursday, February 09, 2006

Come on bring it on!New sem with new cycle i can take u!


Ganbateh JO!I told myself.The day i waited had finally came and how simple the winter break ended.I still felt restless somehow.But i totally agree on being ready and up for the next coming challenges.Be it on my emotions, physical challenges, i m sure to take them.. yeah!
Rows and rows of apartments we walked across to get to the Chidren s hospital.
But luckily we took cab in the morning sometimes.Surely it can burn a hole in my pocket soon...=/
Skin on my hands and lips cracks like the paddy feild mud cracked over the draught..Pain eh!
I did drank lots of fluid and put creams but in this profession i needed to wash my hands at all time. Plus this cycle wasnt named Infectious diseases of children for nothing.
We were asked to wear masks and 2nd layer of temporary lab coat, not allowed to sit on the bed of the sickly child.
It has been few days since i chatted with person close to me but it has been so busy that i rarely think about it.=) but never i forget to misscall or reply messages especially during small breaks ,meal time and before sleep.
Making peace with my mind after small prayer by the bed i ll be sure to be holding my handphone to check for new messages and reply then set the alarm for the next big day!!YAY! zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: