Saturday, February 25, 2006

Party time with Russian friends..me?huh?







As i was tired the night before..i woke up late..rushing to dress up and then i went..
Was i suprised to them all there already waiting for me..what was i thinking Russian arent like Malaysian..I thought they would be late too but it seemed tht i m the only one!I am the only one who brought the Malaysian lateness style..
Embaressed,i went it and after wishing the sweet Tuyara and saying i m sorry for being late..
As i sat down i saw whoa!3types of alchohol on the table!Dude!
we started with toast for the birthday girl with white wine..

There were lots of russian food (egg salad,tomatoes and cucumber salad,caviar and cheese spread on bread,pickled persimmons and peaches,some berries,kolbasa in slices,cheese slices,curry chicken,peas salad )

I cant find any drinks that doesnt contain alchohol after i finished my glass of wine..i finished it fast the first time because i hope to add some coke or whatever non alchoholic after the wine ..but i was foolish ..hahaha..

but i like the curry and the caviar n bread! nice!

As time passes by i did enjoy conversations with the girls..though they speak fast in russian language and i ant catch up but it was fun..
They are funny and nice..all of us had good chat but it annoys me that all of them went out for smoke every 30 mins..the first time i went out with them and they offered me a cigarette..

Tuyara saw something in my eyes..She knew i felt disappointed with her..she asked me when we were alone if i m still ok with her smoking ..
i said u are who u are. I knew her long time and i loved her but i definitely dont want to see her smoking and drinking a lot..

Then the second time when the girls offered the smoke i said no again..and Tuyara's best friend,Natasha said to her if u love Jo dont ask her to smoke with u..
Natasha is wonderful..

While we talked time passes and i didnt realised how much i drank till rashes appeared on my elbow fold!
whoa it itched..i stopped drinking..but they kept pouring drinks in my glass..Martini,vodka
Made more toasts also....

Then i went home at about 8pm..they called me and invite to disco..
i rest awhile and went to meet them downstairs..we went there at about 11 pm
The songs played was horrible trance and Russian songs..my god..i m so bored..no hip hop or R and b..but since i paid i tried to enjoy my self..
I wore only bikini tops and many russian guys came over..shouldnt have wore tht anyway...The songs i can t dance to..

since it s Soldier or men's day ,the place was flooded with Russian guys...
then getting tired we went home at about 2 am..Tuyara and Natasha went home with me..
we walked some blocks to go home..i thought they were joking when they said they are gona walk!but we did it!
Natasha sent me home first then only she went to her hostel..she is so nice...
then I was online still chatting ..
Cant believed it..then the next day iwas totally hangover!hahahha
cant believe it tht they invite me to club again today..geesh...i didnt picked up the calls..

No comments: