Sunday, February 24, 2008

THis week was different

Though i m happy and well fed lately, i am lacking the motivation to continue my daily life. Abit reluctant to get the day started but because of my responsibility, i just follow the clock like a zombie. Go class on time, come back, have late lunch, study and chores and then sleep.
Whenever weekends come, i d be even more reluctant to do my work, i d laze around but yet again, when my classmate appear on Ym and telling me things she did, i got myself up and finish what i am supposed to do..
SO much driven by procrastination. I dont know exactly where i learn this word from, but i hope that my future self wont be regretting things i do right now....

4 comments:

Lun said...

miss u jo!

Anonymous said...

hey! how is it going on there in russia? hope verything is well.. are you leaving for png soon?

Jo said...

soon..it ll all be over..hehe.

Jo said...

soon..it ll all be over..hehe.