Sunday, February 17, 2008

This was the weekend well spent

FInally out of the room and got my own time to properly sleep , rest without the noise.
I really dislike living in hostel wishing i have my own place for peace and serenity.
Not that i dislike sharing but there are alot of differences between me and others.
SOme people dont have common sense or respect or tidiness.

I have to deal with it for the next few more months. Feel like puking dy.

Over packed room and untidiness, then always me doing the cleaning really making me fed up. Cleaning means including the use of soap and brush ok???picking up hair too!!get it???

Jus rinse each time after use doesnt count. always pretending to be forgetful every time i mention it making me pissed..

Then not to mention the phones which kept vibrating and ringing only the owner cant hear!!funny hor..Then always go in go out is irritating..so irritating..
U read this u know who u r..sendiri tahu tahu..

No comments: