Saturday, June 17, 2006

Life isnt about u most of the time..




yesterday was a great day afterall..it has been a long times since we all enjoyed a good old birthday party..
i called up Peter in the noon to ask him to get the BLACK PRINCE choc cake which was edwins favourite as long as i can remember we always have tht cake in his every birthdays celebrated here..
being friends since we were young and were high school,he has been supportive..he had seen me in my tears,laughter,drunk and sober,in n out of relationships,been with with through my dissapoinment and happiness..He s a kind person so he s popular with the students here..there r times he forgot about me and other close friends when he s got the new ones but i hope he remember one thing though,no matter how his crowd of ffirned changes i m the one whos still here...

STill the BBQ set was left to me by Vikash who left last year aftr completing his med course in which i still have 2 more years to go..i hope i can make the protocol keep on going..
Then next year it s gonna be edwin who s saying goodbye and leave this place for good...when will it gona be me..
I never had birthday party thrown for me here with my friends coz i can say tht i m luckier tht mine is in august..so i can celebrate it with my family at home..
afterall ]life can be a bitch but it can also be a bliss...

No comments: