Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It feels great but it also hurts

FInally i finished my exams..the last one was neurology and neurosurgery.I chickened out yesterday thinking i cant take the exam because i thought i wasnt ready for it..i made the decision only in the morning..then i slept and my phone rangs after the exam,ppl said it wasnt so difficult after all..

so i dragged myself and go to the dean and got myself the dopusk to do the exam today instead of next semester.Thakfully i have a friend who came and helped out with soem of the stuff i havent covered.In the end i managed to cover all topics and some ,i even repeated thrice or at least twice in the textbook but some how i felt like as if i dont remember anything..my breath smells like hardcore to the full deep core of coffee...

so i didnt sleep last night or the night before..it s no big deal.cant sleep also thinking how this is gonna be the last and final straw to pick..then finally can go home n hug all my loved ones.=)

Done it n leave it..so it wasnt to tough eh neurology and neurosurgery !!hahahha..or was i just lucky?..Nggg..

I wana go home!!!!i missed my sisters!!!!my home my mom and my dad....the hawkers......my friends...havent done any shopping yet also..
and one more thing..let me whine a lil..huuhhhuu
my tooth hurts v multiple oral ulcers...i m already 23 and my tooth havent stop grwoing yet...pain...and also i added a tyre around my waist..darn...exams sux

No comments: