Thursday, September 04, 2008

Many great things...but.tht one thing...

It was a great week i took my driving lesson yesterday and had great fun..
But for me to start the journey with 1st gear was ..haha..what can i say, hurm...i tend to go too fast when i start my journey...impatient...
Then i went for job hunting, too bored for my own good staying at home
needed some cash too..Hoping to get a car of my own soon..Hoping that i can use the car before my induction and right after my driving test...woohh..talking bout that, i m pretty nervous..So many things are out of our control it seemed..i hate the feeling of losing control especially in things i deal with..Prayers will calm me down but it seemed like every breath i took i was praying but for something else..or shall i say someone else..
There was one story i read short story indeed.
Once long time ago lived all the feelings in the same island
Sad, happy, knowlegde, ego , and of course Love
Then suddenly the island was sinking...
Sad found a boat and took it, happy took the air balloon and others too have their own way of going away except love..
Love stayed as he shouted for help but happy cant hear him because he was on cloud nine...Love saw Sad but he couldnt help him as he was too sinking deeper into the ocean..
At last came along someone, he took Love in his arms and saved him..
Love said thanks and ask who was this person...and yes he is TIME..
because only time can save Love
Only time can prove Love
Only time to learn about Love
and lastly Only Time can put Love back to its place..
So take time to learn to love and be patient to love.
Well the story was fun but i guess it was a little irrelevant.

I found two jobs -one at a bookstore and another as tuition teacher at kumon..i went today for the bookstore and tomorrow for the kumon, but of course i would prefer to be a parttime tuition teacher rather than working mindlessly in bookstore..unless the supervisor could offer me a proper mind goggling job. I already feel as if fungus growing in my brains right now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fungus growing in your brain?. Hmm time to exercise your brain abit. try to browse on Emedicine for some clinical senario which i think will be helpfull gor u. Hope u get the prt time job u needed.

Jo said...

haha about emedicine i already subcribe it long time ago and time to time will send me cases to think about..

Unknown said...

then learn to get your term correctly lor.. otherwise your college will have hard time trying to understand what u are trying to tell

Donny said...

happy job hunting :)