Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Malaysia wasnt the place i remembered

I ve been back to my hometown for about 2 weeks now. The first day of arrival i rested in my cousin's condo. Ashley looks the same everything was the same but the feeling was slightly different.
I went through a gruesome time during the flight. I went to the airport Domodedova 1pm and took flight 6pm. I reached Cairo, Egypt about 8pm and sat at the Cairo airport untill 5am before heading to Mumbai ,India.
During that time i met a friend from Cameroon. He is studying in Kursk Medical University 5th year student but due to financial problem, he aborted his studies to 6th year.
I got no water to drink or anything to eat but luckily i found my 2 usd in my pocket and bought a bottle of mineral water. We shared the drink and he offered me his russian bun but i was reluctant coz it wasnt enough for him as well..haha..
Finally our passport and tickets were ready (i wonder why this stupid airport kept all our documents-passport n boarding pass) i was worried if they (airport officials) lost our passports!seriously dumb system. They took our passport and ticket of purchase and print the boarding pass 2 hours upon flight...
Then i sat inside the plane in Mumbai, crossing over the terrains houses or flats half built..
Finally i reached KLIA. Dr Choong was kind enough to send me back to my cousin's condo and the next morning was 30th july..what a hectic day..
Rushed to different buildings in putrajaya to settle the MMC, SPA and KKM stuff..Such a long process..but luckily it was done on the same day. The ride back to Penang.
On Wednesday evening, i took ride on bus to Johor meeting Wenli and her family.
It was 2day and 1 night stay at her parent's home. I enjoyed the trip except for the long ride about 9-10 hours in the bus which left my knee joints aching.
And then i was back on saturday. And yesterday 11 aug, i went for my medical check ups , took oath. All for the KKM.
Today i went over to driving school as i need to retake my car license!damn....waste of money and time..but i need it..my mom kept it for me but yet forgot to renew it.
Now i need to study the 500 mcqs...=((

No comments: