Tuesday, May 27, 2008

exams are coming soon...hoping i will be ready by then..

My mind has been drifting left and right while reading and memorising the tests in mcqs.
I thought i ll be doing better job when i dont have to attend any classes.
SOmehow things stays the same. I even have headaches throughout the day..
reason unknown..might be for staying in room too long , or just plainy bored, or might be due to eyesight problem. Our mind just cant fixate on one thing for long time, i guess.
Though i thought it would be nice to stay up late and sleep in late since i got all zachut but this wasnt the case. I hate staying with people. Others will wake up earlier thus their alarms will wake me first then do their morning stuff before leaving, after that, i might be able to sleep back or be frustrated and wake up after they leave.
At some point i ll be wishing that i m rich so i can have more freedom, like having own space, transport, choose what i like.

No comments: