Monday, December 24, 2007

The ending of year 2007and i present to u my ocean size love..

ok finally the christmas is here!ok just the eve..i came home and felt so tired..i just fell to bed unconciously..no christmas mood at all..I felt a little sad being away for 6 years without my family..I have ocean sized love to give but like i said ocean size meaning far apart or separated by the sea..There are many happy moments and sad moments. I missed the time i spent with tht someone special but fate just dont allow us to be together..
But with me here was the pink pig..she s always here for me(^_^) thank you ,super pig! I LOVE U BABe!(with the E sound like ee)heheehehe.


While i was sleeping, time gone by so fast suddenly it was 8 pm.
I decided to blog while having the Kuri grill with wenli(thanks for sharing with me)
Today while on the way to class, i found out a nice skating ring! i wana go there this saturday!!! Come let s go!!
To LOrd:lord, Here i come to you with open heart. I am thankful for all the things u gave me, blessing every meal i took into my body. I am thankful for the friendship which appear in my life. I am thankful for the health and blessings in what i am doing. I remember i ve made a promise to serve u in my own way when i first believe in u. U showed me That U are always there for me.The moment i stand before the place where the incident took place after 3 years i realised that U have been guiding me towards my dreams and my promise to U. Dear Lord as small as i feel right now, i have never been so in love before. Even if the people i love are faraway , i pray for them every night before i sleep in which i have faith that U heard them.
I m thankful for all the toughest moments in my life which made me stronger. Dear Lord,lead me to brighter road ahead , fill me up with wisdom and love in the olive jar just like the story in the bible.Amen.

This;sthe compilation of what happened in year 2007 and previous years plus the people i missed most.Let us sing to this favourite song of mine..
I love u an ocean size love

I know what I'm doing may be dumb
I know I should not be staring at the sun
But the thought of you leads me to temptation
It's the same whatever side you're on
Separated we are delicate and small
And the space between needs a retention

I see you right in front of me as close as you can get
And I pray that you won't leave this daydream yet

And it might seem much too far to get back to where you are
But it's close enough with an ocean size love
So if you can't reach out to me
Send a sign across the sea and I'll pick it up with an ocean size love

I don't have to worry anymore
If I really need you I'll go to the shore
And the thought of you there is my protection

I see it right in front of me
A vision in my head
And I know this is as real as a daydream gets

And it might seem much too far to get back to where you are
But it's close enough with an ocean size love
So if you can't reach out to me
Send a sign across the sea and I'll pick it up with an ocean size love

You make no sound but I can hear you in the wind
I can see this never ends
Like the sea
Like you for me

And it's close enough with an ocean size love
So if you can't reach out to me
Send a sign across the sea and I'll pick it up with an ocean size love

And it might seem much too far to get back to where you are
But it's close enough with an ocean size love
So if you can't reach out to me
Send a sign across the sea and I'll pick it up with an ocean size love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well... make a wish!! its going to be new years soon.... hope your 2008 will be a much better year.
your clips and yourself looks really nice.. haha.. take care and stay warm.