Thursday, March 22, 2007

kimchee and dumplings day..





well it has been a long time since i got time for myself and venture into my favourite hobby=cooking!hurrah!
SO today ,let s try to make some korean salad-their national salad=kimchii or gimchee or kimchee(whatever)
i hate garlic but since it was the important ingredient here so i just go along with it.
New cycle was a little taxing on my rest time as the hospital was far in barikadnaya metro near the zoo park which i intended to visit some day ,perhaps in the weekend.
The weather was great!i can be in my fav. miniskirt and sport shoes!woohooo!
Plus i love to jog in the park in front of the hostel where the lake resides.
As i was walking home with my best friend we made a funny poem which rhyme with ows..it was great fun..
i wore bikini at home and lay on my bed pretending it was the beach.OOoo yeah!

No comments: