Saturday, October 28, 2006

the stupid questions i answered..


What am i doing now?writing a blog,listening to Corinne Bailey Rae
Who is on my mind now?My family at home
What i feel like eating now?nothing,i m full..happie with my morning dose of coffee
Who am i with right now?My sleeping roomies
What on earth u like best?erm..trick question eh..hmm..cant say as wat i like changes from time to time
Which movie is ur long time fav?Star wars series
what game u usually play?i dont play games anymore ..does love counts?
which colour among the 12 u see in my mind now? can i say pink?
what colour is ur underwear now?let me check down there..oh i forgot to wear..lols
what noise u r hearing rite now?my computer fan
What is on ur mind right now? the outing with a russian friend..
what would u wish for now?for now..erm..to unstuck my bathrub..damn!
what song u wish to listen to ?the song i m listening to
Are u statisfied with ur life?so far i m happie to be alive!
do u think ur table is messy?yeah a lil bit only..hehehehe..
what is ur long time wish tht nv come true yet?can i ask for more than 1..?my graduation and blissful marriage..(whoa wayy to sentimental)Blushing..hehe
what is the thing tht u own but u hate the most?my rubbish..i own it and i hate it..haha
what would u do if ur bf/gf run away v much more attractive person?nah i don care..i get another bf..
where would like to visit the most?the space..i wana feel weightlessness
do u think this questions are stupid?....Trick question?..will u want me to be honest?..haha..look at the title of this blog page haha then u ll find the answer..

No comments: