Thursday, March 30, 2006

Losing things coz i m blurred and restless



Darn!Y do i keep losing my things..First its the metro pass then my earings*one side*..
now it s my wallet..Inside containing insurance card and registration receipt of dermatology hospital!shit...and some money..luckily still it s the end of month..or else i ll be broke..i mean More broke..hahha..Nah it s wasnt tht serious..i can live few days without buying extra food..just gotta finish up the stuff in the frigde..but what piss me off was the losing of metro pass..

darn need to pay 30 p each time i go out then if daily lets say 10 days=300 p already..money go down the drain..darn!darn!>cry...things are bad enough ...plus my blur blur attitude is to be blamed...i was getting too tired and always my mind not in my body when i travel early in the morning..thus i misplace my things and dotn even realised it when i was picked pocket in the metro...

I m frustrated with things going on with Tan and now endless cycles..got too tired after classes then rush off again..when i got home i needed to concentrate on the neuro text book..thick as hell dude!It tells interesting stories but if written in Russian with no illustration it is really sickening an i felt like puking..then i go to sleep and next day begin with early morning with no time to prepare myself and again in blurred state i m on my way to go throughout the day!...

*yes i can go tru this*It s no big deal!*

No comments: